Great Southern conference
Education Futures Great Southern (EFGS) conference website
Conference Program: Conference Brochure
Professor Lyn Beazley, Chief Scientist of Western Australia
View: A vision for the future.
Presentation by Neville Bruce , Director EWF.
Professor Barry McGaw, Chair Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA).
Stephen Hopper , Winthrop Professor of Biodiversity, The University of Western Australia.
Dr Peter Ellyard, Director Preferred Futures Institute
1. Futures thinking in a secondary school mathematics classroom
– Jane Forte and Sandra Swain, Sept 2013
Sample resources: Toowoomba Dam;
2. Integrating sustainability principles – two primary school examples
– Laura Bird and Elaine Lewis, Sept 2013
3. Planning sustainability into your primary curriculum
Lucy Snowden – thehotrock.org.au, Sept 2013
4. Education for sustainability school action plan
– Susan McCabe Sept 2013
5. Frogs in SW Australia – Dale Roberts Sept 2013